- One teaspoonful (5 ml) per 5 pounds of body weight.
- Apply directly into infested animal mouth or mix into food, milk, or water.
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older.
- Repeat treatment in 10 days after first treatment.
Consult veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals.
Do not worm animals more than twice yearly except as advised by a veterinarian. This product is effective for those roundworm stages found in the intestine and does not remove migrating larval stages. Animals should be checked periodically by a veterinarian for the presence of other intestinal parasites.
For oral animal use only.
Do not use
- Piperazine is a drug with wide margin of safety, occasionally an animal may show nausea, vomiting, or muscular tremors. Such side effects are usually associated with over-dosage; therefore, recommended dosage should be followed carefully.
- Animals with known kidney pathology should be treated only by a veterinarian
Keep this and all pet products out of reach of children